Tried & Tested Yoga Mat for Travel
As someone who travels a lot and practices yoga on a regular basis, I need a reliable, good quality, pack-up-and-go, value-for-money, yoga mat. Are there any out there that ticks all of those boxes? Hello Manduka!
For me I need something that can fold away in my suitcase, is light weight, durable and preferably made from something biodegradable.
I did my research, read the reviews and ratings, asked for recommendations and decided to go with the Manduka SuperLite eKOⓇ
Manduka, is a quality, responsible brand that makes effort to minimize environmental waste. Their eKo mats are made from biodegradable natural tree rubber, manufactured with zero waste and with no harmful plasticizers.
Why I love the Manduka eKo SuperLite Yoga Mat?
- Firstly, because it’s only 2lbs in weight
- Secondly, it’s perfect for travel as it folds up, rolls up and even scrunches up and can fit in my hand bag or backpack, let alone my suitcase!
- I love purple, so I have it in ‘acai’, which looks amazing!
- Because it’s eco-friendly (made from biodegradable natural tree rubber)
- I’ve used so many mats that felt comfortable but offered terrible grip. The Manduka SuperLite offers perfect grip and stays in place even after a sweaty workout!
- And, last but not least, it’s affordable at under $50
Manduka Unisex’s eKo Superlite and Pilates Yoga Travel Mat, Midnight, 71-Inch